We follow a meticulous step-by-step process to ensure your vehicle is thoroughly washed and cared for...
• We begin by deep cleaning the wheels and arches.
• Next, we carefully decontaminate the paint and remove any bugs or debris.
• We then wash the roof thoroughly without stepping on it.
• Our team uses lambswool wash mitts to carefully clean the body, minimising the risk of scratches.
• We avoid using a power hose to prevent damaging any seals.
• After washing, we hand-dry the bodywork and windows for a streak-free finish.
• To complete the look, we apply tire dressing.
• As an optional service, we can apply a wax sealant with a machine polisher to provide added protection.
Rest assured that your motorhome will receive the utmost care and attention when you choose our services.
Motorhome Paint Restoration
Our professional paint restoration service is designed to make your motorhome look as good as new, if not better!
We use a range of techniques tailor-suited to your paint quality and utilise dual action and rotary machine polishers operated by experienced technicians to revive your paint. All polishing is completed without stepping on your roof. Your motorhomes paint will be so smooth once we’re done, dirt won’t be able to stick to it - making it a breeze to maintain.
To complete the restoration package, we also offer scratch removal on acrylic windows and headlight machine polishing.
Its hydrophobic properties provide self-cleaning properties, resulting in easy maintenance
Easy wipe black streaks running down the side of your motorhome
Enhances paint shine and gloss
Provides UV protection to prevent paint fading
Provides UV protection for vinyl wraps and decals
Reduces the occurrence of light scratches and swirl marks in the paint
Provides chemical resistance against bird droppings, tree sap and saltwater